We have been working with Pinfold Primary School, Hattersley as an associate school within our Trust since March 2019, while their conversion progresses.
Working Together, Sharing Success
Everyone at Pinfold Primary School works to provide a first-class learning experience through the following principles, aims and objectives.
Pinfold’s aims stand upon three fundamental principles:
- to provide every child with the life skills to become successful learners who reach their full potential.
- to provide a safe, supportive, stimulating and inclusive environment where every child is recognised, cared for, encouraged and valued.
- Pinfold will actively ensure the involvement of the whole community, particularly families, who have a vital role to play in supporting their children’s education. This partnership will encourage healthy and positive attitudes motivating children to become lifelong learners.
The school offers a broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum through which they aim to raise and maintain high standards by enabling all children to:
- acquire and apply concepts, knowledge and skills through a variety of learning situations appropriate to their individual development and ability.
- achieve excellent progress through enjoyable, successful and challenging learning experiences.
- engage actively in learning in order to develop lively enquiring minds and to become determined, independent learners.
- develop positive self-esteem and empathy.
- acquire a set of moral values which enable them to make appropriate choices and decisions guiding them towards becoming responsible citizens.
- develop confidence and independence to become increasingly responsible for their own learning and actions.
- to understand the world in which they live, to respect and value the differences between people, cultures and faiths and their contribution to society today.
- to enable children to prepare for their future in an ever-changing world.