Gamesley Primary School in Gamesley, Glossop opened as an Academy within our Trust on 1st December 2018.
‘At Gamesley School, we are committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment that prepares all our children for a purposeful and fulfilling future. We are delighted to continue on our journey to excellence as part of the ‘Victorious Academies Trust’ family of schools and look forward to working in collaboration with everyone within our new school community.’ Deborah Meredith, Headteacher.
To develop a school where inspiring leadership and teaching provides a safe and empowering environment which prepares their pupils to be confident, caring citizens.
At Gamesley Primary School:
- they continually strive to achieve the best progress possible for their pupils, and maintain high expectations and outcomes for all
- They encourage children to aspire to be the very best that they can be.
- every child’s potential is recognised and their talents and skills are nurtured
- an inspiring curriculum empowers their young learners and prepares them for a fulfilling and rewarding future
- a safe and supportive environment ensures that children develop a sense of determination and perseverance and become confident, independent learners
- children know that they are valued and respected and develop a strong sense of self-worth and self belief
- close partnerships with their families ensures that there is a true sense of community with their school firmly at the heart
By respect, they mean that everyone at Gamesley School
- values all members of the school community
- recognises that everyone has unique qualities that make them special
- is tolerant of those with different views and beliefs
- shows courtesy and good manners and follows the school rules
By excellence, they mean that everyone at Gamesley School
- strives to do the best they can
- demonstrates resilience and determination when faced with a challenge
- is proud of their own and others’ achievements
By community, they mean that everyone at Gamesley School
- shares the responsibility for creating a friendly, safe environment
- shares a sense of family and looks after one another
- works collaboratively to ensure the best possible outcomes
- provides a warm welcome to all visitors